- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
- The 837 Club program is intended for individual use only. Spouses may not share a membership. Points may not be accumulated for a business entity. Accounts will be audited at our discretion and inactivated if fraud is suspected.
- The Palm may cancel the program at any time.
- Member benefits, including promotional offers, 837 Club rewards, and birthday certificates, may cease after six months of no account activity.
- The Palm is not liable for points or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud caused by lost cards. The Palm cannot replace reward certificates if they are lost or stolen.
- The changing nature of the restaurant industry requires that Palm Restaurant Group adapt and modify its program rules from time to time; some changes may adversely affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated and the right to certain rewards. We will notify members of any such changes on our website and in their next scheduled member statement. You should occasionally check the rules on the website, as they are and will be the authoritative statement of the rules in effect at any time. Your continued participation in the program constitutes consent to any such changes.
- Palm employees and family members (defined as spouses, children, parents, or grandparents) or people living in the same household as a Palm employee are not eligible to participate.
- Only one card will be issued per person. Spouses of members must have their own membership to accrue points.
- The Palm reserves the right to audit any account at any time.
- The Palm may terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
- Points are accumulated at the rate of one point for $1.00 spent on food and beverages, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Points are credited to your account when presenting your 837 Club card to your server at the restaurant.
- Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the 837 Club card.
- Not presenting your membership card at time of purchase may delay point accumulation, as you will need to mail in your original receipt before your account is credited. Members can request credit for transactions up to six months after the transaction date.
- Members can check their account status online or by calling Member Services at 866-333-7256.
- Members cannot obtain points for purchases made prior to enrollment.
- Points may be earned at non-participating 837 Club Palm Restaurants by sending the original receipt to the Palm Restaurant Group or our Member Services department.
- Accumulated points are not member property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time, even though such action may affect the member’s right to use previously accumulated points.
- State laws may prohibit accumulation of points from alcohol purchases.
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Points are non-transferable and non-divisible, and may not be combined with other members’ accounts.
- Unused points expire 18 months from the date of your last transaction.
- Restaurants are not permitted to add points to a member’s account for visits prior to enrollment. Original receipts must be sent to Palm Restaurant Group or to our Member Services department for point issuance on previous visits.
- To redeem your reward, please call Member Services at 866-333-7256. Rewards may also be redeemed online by logging on to your account. Allow 14 days for certificate delivery. Restaurants cannot redeem points or issue reward certificates.
- Reward certificates may not be used with other promotions, offers, discounts, or prix fixe meals.
- Members must accumulate 500 lifetime points and have used their 837 Club membership card six months prior to their birthday in order to be eligible for a birthday certificate for a complimentary entree.
- Club benefits and rewards are available at participating Palm Restaurant locations only.
- Rewards may vary by Palm Restaurant location.
- Reward certificates are not valid for tax or gratuity. Federal and state tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Click here for a current list of Club Rewards.
For 837 Club Frequently Asked Questions, click here.